INFORMATION pursuant to article 13 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016 ("GDPR"). In compliance with the Code and the GDPR, Tecno Finish SrL, as better identified below, as "Data Controller", provides some information about the use of any personal data provided by users who consult and / or interact with the site .
Purpose of data processing
Users are free to provide their personal data to send their CV, request the sending of informative material or other communications. Personal data may be processed only to respond to requests received, pursuant to article 6.1, letter b) of the GDPR. The provision of such data is optional, but failure to provide them may make it impossible to obtain what is requested.
Type of data processed
To respond to requests received through the website, we will process the contact details entered in the appropriate form by the interested party. Your identification data collected at the time of registration on the Site will also be processed.
Methods of data processing
Personal data are processed with manual, IT and telematic tools and in such a way as to guarantee their security and confidentiality. Constantly updated and verified prevention and protection systems are used in terms of reliability.
Categories of subjects to whom personal data may be disclosed
In order to pursue the aforementioned purposes, Tecno Finish SrL needs to send personal data to its external "appointees" and "data processors". The complete list of Data Processors is available at the Data Controller's registered office.
In particular, it should be noted that such data will not be disseminated and will be processed by subjects duly appointed to carry out these tasks, constantly identified and / or in charge, suitably trained and made aware of the constraints imposed by law, and through the use security measures to ensure the protection of your privacy and avoid the risks of loss or destruction, unauthorized access, and treatment that is not permitted or does not comply with the purposes indicated above.
Duration of processing and storage of personal data
Your personal data will be processed:
• in the case of personal, contact and payment data: for the period of time necessary for the execution of the sales contract for the product / service and for the period provided for by the applicable legislation (in particular ten years for the retention time of documentation contractual and fiscal) and up to the termination of the contractual obligations between the Data Controllers.
• for 12 (twelve) months in the case of data concerning browsing behavior on the Site and other websites, your consumption habits, geographical area and the device for connecting to the Site, the IP address; b) for 24 (twenty-four) months in the case of data necessary for carrying out marketing activities. In both cases, the interested party retains the right to oppose the processing at any time, revoking the consent given.
It should be noted that the data are not used for the purpose of adopting automated decision-making processes.
Holder of the treatment
The Data Controller is Tecno Finish SrL with registered office in Via Paganella 23 - 22063 Cantù (Como) CF and VAT number 01403140138 Como Company Reg. N. 01403140138, REA n. 0187060, Share Capital € 30,000.
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) of the Data Controller, pursuant to article 37 of the GDPR, is xxxx yyyy, who can be contacted via the following email address:
Rights of interested parties
Pursuant to article 7 of the Privacy Code and articles 15 and following of the GDPR, you have the right to obtain:
• the confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet stored, and receive notification in an intelligible form;
• a copy of your personal data;
• the cancellation of your personal data;
• the limitation of the processing of your personal data;
• in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the personal data you have provided or created by you - excluding the opinions expressed by the Data Controller and / or by the persons in charge pursuant to art. 4 of the Privacy Code or by subjects authorized to process the data in the name and on behalf of the Data Controller pursuant to article 4 of the GDPR - and to transmit them, directly or through the Data Controller, to another data controller;
the origin of the personal data;
the categories of personal data processed;
the purposes and methods of data processing;
the logic applied to the processing, if carried out with the aid of electronic tools;
the identification details of the Data Controller and of any data processors;
the retention period of your personal data or the criteria used to determine this period;
the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents pursuant to Article 4 of the Privacy Code or subjects authorized to processing of data in the name and on behalf of the Data Controller pursuant to article 4 of the GDPR;
updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
the transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
the attestation that the operations referred to in letters (a) and (b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
Furthermore, you have the right to object, in whole or in part:
for legitimate reasons, to the processing of your personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
To exercise the aforementioned rights, you can write TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS:
Tecno Finish SrL with registered office in Via Paganella 23 - 22063 Cantù (Como) CF
indicating in the subject "Privacy - exercise of rights pursuant to article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and pursuant to articles 15 and following of the GDPR".
Finally, we inform you that if you believe that your rights have been violated by the Data Controller and / or by third parties, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data and / or other competent supervisory authority in relation to the GDPR. .